Sr. Marketing Statistician Analyst Job
Date: Feb 12, 2014
Location: New York, NY, US
Requisition #: 152491BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest:Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Senior Marketing Statistician Analyst will pull data using SAS and other tools to support and independently contribute to the production of Marketing Analytics deliverables. Examples of deliverables include: recurring reports and analyses; data validation and documentation; ad hoc queries; reports based on updating and utilizing statistical models and third-party data as well as business trend analyses and research list pulls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull, organize and prepare analytics data, reports and statistical models to help improve Time Warner Cable's marketing efforts and ROI for both tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Package analytical results into presentations and effectively communicate findings to a non-technical audience.
- Design and execute marketing analytics across key disciplines, especially business trends, strategic drivers, and CRM (e.g., Migration/Retention).
- Work closely with Manager to align other stakeholders (e.g., Sales/Marketing/Ops) with a rigorous performance measurement approach.
- Technically proficient in BI reporting tools: SAS is required. MicroStrategies experience and a general familiarity with data warehousing and mining techniques is desirable.
- Familiarity with predictive or other statistical models required.
- Ability to think through complex problems/data and disaggregate issues into smaller blocks, and design and execute analytics to inform issues is essential.
- Ability to review and critique own analytics to provide a high level of confidence/quality.
- 3 or more years in database marketing and reporting using SAS.
- Familiar with SQL and experienced in using large databases.
- 5+ years of total relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's strongly preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00449 - NYC 1633 Broadway
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Segments: Statistics, Marketing, Developer, Statistician, Research, Data, Technology