Sr. Solution Architect, Messaging Services Job
Date: Dec 6, 2014
Location: Coppell, TX, US
Company: Time Warner Cable
Requisition #: 159204BR
Posting Location: Coppell, TX, US
Area of Interest:Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Who We Are:
NaviSite, Inc., a Time Warner Cable Company, is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise-class, cloud services, managed applications and managed hosting solutions. NaviSite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable solutions for organizations looking to outsource IT infrastructures and lower their capital and operational costs. Enterprise customers depend on NaviSite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of state-of-the-art data centers. For more information, please visit www.navisite.com.
What You Will Do as a Pre-sales Sr. Solution Architect, Messaging Services:
A Sr. Solution Architect at NaviSite plays a critical Pre-sales role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships while driving the adoption of our solutions. The Sr. Solution Architect works closely with the Sales Team to maximize opportunities by identifying, developing, accelerating and closing deals from a technical perspective. The Sr. Solution Architect is a high impact, very visible role, responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction while promoting NaviSite solutions and driving further development and evolution of these solutions to meet future customer needs.
- Provide technical pre-sales and post sales support for all facets of the entire NaviSite product line for prospective and existing customers.
- Participate in customer facing meetings to determine business and technical requirements that will be used in developing solutions that map within NaviSite's capabilities.
- Provide technical product expertise during meetings to prospective and existing customers, advising on deployment architectures, and handle in-depth technical questions during sales meetings and calls with the goal to build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account.
- Articulate our value proposition, present product information, and build value throughout the sales process to all departments of the customer's organization in support of the selection of NaviSite.
- Provide technical and liaison services for NaviSite relating to implementation, configuration, performance monitoring, tuning, and customer production cutover.
- Contribute to sales process improvement, including developing knowledge bases, creating sales tools and mentoring other Solution Architects.
- Responsible for pricing of the solution based on requirements. This includes working with price lists, bundles, and obtaining special approvals for discounting, product deviations
- Lead Data Center tours for prospective clients.
- Provide assistance with hardware purchases and procurement.
What We Are Looking for in a Sr. Solution Architect, Messaging Services:
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced, focused, performance-driven and professional to serve as an evangelist while selling the NaviSite product set.
- 10 or more years experience in a sales engineering role with a similar product line or service offering (hosting, outsourcing, ISP, solutions, professional services etc- )
- Microsoft Exchange technology understanding is required.
- Microsoft SharePoint technology understanding is preferred.
- VMware and Virtualization technology understanding is preferred
- 5 to 10 years technical experience in an IT support-related role
- Experienced with keeping internal and external clients happy by providing outstanding service with the ability speak with the most technical and non technical person in the room.
- A goal oriented individual who wants to grow with NaviSite professionally and technically while constantly improving their skills with the latest and greatest technologies.
- A team player who will help mentor teammates who are looking to get to the next level.
- Willing to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities to strategically accelerate expansion and maximize profits.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00351 - Coppell 750 Canyon Dr
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Engineer, Developer, Virtualization, Technology, Engineering