Retail Sales Supervisor Job
Date: Sep 30, 2014
Location: Desert Hot Springs, CA, US
Company: Time Warner Cable
Requisition #: 159074BR
Posting Location: Desert Hot Springs, CA, US
Area of Interest:Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The purpose of this position is to partner with the Store Manager to educate the sales staff and customers on our products and services to enhance the image of Time Warner Cable by accurately and professionally ensuring customer satisfaction and achievement of sales, retention, and performance goals.
- Sales Supervisor will be based out of Desert Hot Springs, CA and will supervise the Desert Hot Springs and Yucca Valley retail stores.
- Sales Supervisor will work with Store Manager to meet and exceed average annualized sales and retention goals, which is to be determined based on location count, budget expectations and traffic trends. PSU Budget/Goal determined by the Sr. Director of Retail Stores and assessed by the needs of the business during any given month. Monitors retail store customer service interaction to identify sales opportunities within all transactions
- Reviews customized reporting to highlight areas of opportunities with each representative for coaching purposes
- Provide a shopping experience catered to each and every customer while recommending solutions based on customers' specific needs.
- Train and monitor representatives in techniques to assist customers in the selection, purchase, and retention of products and services.
- Effectively communicate product and service information, feature functionality, billing procedures and equipment usage to each customer.
- Work with retention personnel/Retail Sales Specialists to retain customers seeking to disconnect or downgrade services through examining the needs of the customers as they pertain to TWC products/services.
- Effectively process customer bill payments (location dependent)
- Achieve all sales (PSU/MRR/Bundles/SIK/WB/etc.) quotas set for the department by following the established departmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate full understanding of current marketing campaigns and offerings and have the ability to communicate them clearly to customers and other employees
- Accurate data entry into billing system.
- Work with Store Manager to manage all Retail Sales Specialists (RSS) in driving sales and retention behavior
- Coach and mentor all RSS in achieving sales performance at or above expectations
- Manage E3 process
- Work with a regional team of Sales Supervisors to ensure sharing of Best Practices
- Assist in handling reconciliation of all cashiers receipts and prepare the daily deposit as needed to support Operation Supervisor
- Maintain daily staff attendance record
- Review daily break and lunch schedules based on staffing levels and make appropriate changes and ensure staff adheres to schedule.
- Report the status of daily work issues to the Operations Supervisor and/or Store Manager
- Flexible Work Schedule based on 7 day retail environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Attend conference calls, trainings and meetings as needed/requested with little to no notice
- Maintenance and delivery of all Corrective Action documents within sales teams
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid Driver's license and a safe driving history required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Retail or Communications Industry required.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in Retail or Communications Industry required.
- Must possess excellent typing skills (45 WPM). Data-entry experience and PC knowledge required (must demonstrate competency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows).
- Must have flexibility in work schedule availability, must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Remains on-call nights and weekends as required accomplishing objectives.
- Travels out of state as required for training. Travels within Division to other retail locations as needed to provide customer sales, service, and support.
- Knowledge of cable television hook-up, converter hook-up, VCR/DVR, Digital Phone hook-up, or equivalent required.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance and be able to work flexible evening and weekend hours. Must be available for occasional overtime.
- Must be able to interact positively with other TWC departments and locations as required to accomplish tasks.
- Must be able to interact with coworkers in a positive manner, follow directions and work rules, and accept constructive feedback.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0561
Controlling Establishment ID: 00189 - Palm Desert Cook St
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Manager, TV, Data Entry, Management, Sales, Retail, Creative, Administrative